Even staying at hospital one can live an interesting life and does not waste their time. Children under the Podsolnukh Foundation care know that for sure. Little patients of the Russian Children’s Clinical Hospital painted great Russian ballerinas’ portraits for the Russian Ball in Luxembourg due to take place on January 16. The paintings are to become the top items up for a charity auction. All the money raised will be go the Podsolnukh children.
Russian ball in Luxembourg
- Russian ball in Luxembourg
- More than a million dollar holiday
- Russian helicopters help Foundation get closer to the Sun
- Christmas Fair at RusGidro
- Marathon runners become immunity system champions
- Cool Christmas trees to cool school students
- Rock rocks!
- Constructor wipes out boundaries
- The magic in the hospital
- Good Day
- full list